Thursday, May 1, 2008

Cool Shirt

Here is a new shirt, it was originally designed to keep Racers cool, but I suppose it would work for anyone. The shirt pumps 40 degree water through 50 feet of tubing to keep the wearer cool. I would think it would be heavy, 50 feet of tubing with water! I may well be worth getting one though. I am going to India this summer where it is over 120 degrees so it may be worth trying to get one. I have no idea how much the shirt costs, but the price of comfort is often pretty high! I don't understand how the water keeps that cool of the size of the pump you have to hook it up to but it would probably making walking around a little difficult, maybe it would be warm from working an defeat the purpose of the shirt, who knows. Cool creative idea though!

No comments: