Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Everyone Freezes

As a prank of sorts 200+ New Yorkers made the commitment to all freeze in time at the exact same moment. I don't know what I would do if I were to walk off a train and see this. It is a pretty interesting idea. I know I wouldn't be able to stand there for several minutes, I shake too much! I am always asked if I am cold or nervous...I'm not I just shake. It would be kinda cool to be part of something like that though, I like that they truly do freeze with their mouths open or picking up papers. If a group of people did this on at a busy intersection you know things would get really crazy. It's worth watching to see everyone's reaction. I wonder how many people were actually worried or scared that they walked in to something out of the twilight zone?

No comments: