Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tech Support

Have you ever been on a call with a technician from outside the country, I know I have! Sometimes it can be quite annoying. I know the technicians are just doing their jobs, and speaking with an accent causes communication issues on both ends. This is a little joke for when you feel at your wits ends with one of those people...

Mujibar migrated back - and was trying to get a marketing call-centre job in - India ..

The Personnel Manager said, "Mujibar, you are passing all the tests, except one. Unless you are passing, you are not qualifying for this job."

Mujibar said, "Goodness gracious me, most beautious sahib, I am most humbly ready."

The manager said, "You must be making a sentence using the words Yellow, Pink and Green."

Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said, "Mister manager, sahib, I am most dutifully ready for passing this test."

The manager said, "Please be going ahead."
Mujibar said, "The telephone is going green-green, green-green, and I am pinking it up, and I am saying, 'Yellow, yellow', I am Mujibar speaking to you."
Mujibar now works as a senior technician at a large call center for computer problems.

No comments: