Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Dictonary Game

This is a little game my mother and I used to play when I was younger, it's best to do it with others but doing it alone can work as well just don't peek. You get a dictionary and find words you don't know you make up a meaning for the word and then look at what it means in reality. The larger the dictionary the more options. I am not going to read the meaning until I am done if anyone wants to know what says have fun with your dictionary!

shtick- To tell it like it is even though it may be offensive
nihon- The newest type of Japanese hatchback
squamous- To spend too much money in one afternoon
scupper- A large sea creature who feeds on the bottom of the ocean
palfrey-Feeling disregarded
kirbati-A type of small fairy who causes mischief
brunei- A hat with a rounded top

No comments: