Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Facebook Rap

This is a litle rap my two friends and I came up with a little while ago, it is not meant to offend! I believe if my name was Lil Wyane I would have a hit with this one. More people should rap about facebook it really would be a hit!

Type in yo e-mail,
Let you password roll,
Check out that ho,
You just wanna know mo,

She shake it in yo ass,
all up on yo wall,
you let her see pictures,
buying bling up at the mall

So I see a hot pictir
and I click up on it,
oh oh baby and I’m lovin it
Can not wait to wack it!

You say she a nympho
Naw dawg checked out her info
Looks like she’s a nice gur
I wanna put it in her fo sho

She may not be my frien
But I still check out her info
Now I know where she go
So I gonna poke her fo sho

(Al Thugs)Poke Poke Poke Poke
(Bangin grill)I wanna Smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke

Face book! This be the gospel
Yo wanna live up here?
Gotta get on that face book

(All thugs)Poke poke poke poke
(Banging Grill)Cant wait to type yo name girl
(All thugs)Wanna smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke

Yo say yo fo real?
Gotta get on facebook,
Awww.. You aint got no grill?
Gotta get on facebook…..

Now touch yo self,
Touch yo self bitch,
Look me up on line and touch yo self bitch

My gleamin rims make you wet,
My kicks make you sweat,
Yo boy works at jimmy johns,
I hang out with Sean John

She pess that confirm button,
And then we hooked up,
Cuz girl I don’t care,
Last night you were a slut

Naw dog she was a slut?

Yeeeeeee….She was a slut
I skeezed on her face,
It was the shit,
All thanks to facebook,
I’m elbow deep in her shit.

(Girlz)Dog, yo so fly on facebook,
Come and touch my titties,
I be yo baby mamma,
Let you suck my clitty

(All thugs)Poke poke poke poke
Banging Grill)Fucked you in yo butt girl
(All thugs)Now we smoking coke coke coke coke coke
(Bangin Gill)Thas right, rollin’ in G’s

All hail to the new gospel,
Facebooks the reason,
I roll this high,
This should be a treason

(All thugs)Poke poke poke poke
(Banging Grill)Fucked you in yo butt girl
(All thugs)Now we smoking coke coke coke coke coke
(Bangin Gill)Thas right, rollin’ in G’s

No comments: