Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Katrina the Popsicle Loving Cat

I have two cats Kingston and Katrina and they are two of the weirdest animals I have ever met. They both think they are dogs for some odd reason. Katrina featured in this video is an itty-bitty cat who believes she runs the world. She also LOVES popsicles; I mean she will attack you for one, which is what she is doing in this video. She doesn't like anything else frozen and is freaked out by ice cubes. I never gave her a popsicle as a kitten so I have no clue why she loves them so much. It just cracks me up that an animal, who isn't supposed to like something like a popsicle, will do anything for one. I guess I can't say she isn't insistent and she certainly seems passionate about getting it. I hope you find it as funny as I do!

No comments: