Thursday, April 10, 2008

Keeping You Safe?

The Japanese have come out with yet another little device to keep you safe and healthy, nostril filters! The supposedly keep you from inhaling smog, allergens, dust, and other nasty stuff. The package costs about $15 for a pack of 8. They are the discreet alternative to wearing a facial mask. Although if you were sick in Japan it would be rude for you not to wear your mask. I have no idea how well they work, and would love a little more info about the, but I sadly cannot read Japanese. I would worry about one breaking off its little plastic stem and getting logged in my nose personally. I would imagine it would be quite embarrassing to have to explain that you got something stuck up your nose to a doctor once over the age of 6. If anyone out there is really paranoid about breathing in germs these may be the perfect solution for you!

No comments: